Can you snort Vyvanse?

Discussion in 'ADHD and Anxiety' started by Dynagree, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Dynagree

Dynagree New Member

Hi guys. Just FYI: I have never snorted any meds, never tried to get high off any drugs (and never felt any need to), and I’m writing this out of sheer curiosity. The thing is I’ve heard some crazy stuff about Vyvanse (which is, as far as I understand, a brand name for some generic drug I don’t know). It’s supposed to be used as stimulant (like some kind of caffeine, I guess) but some people seem to use it to get high and in order to get a buzz, they actually snort it. Can you really snort drugs like Vyvanse?

Curioushan likes this.
  2. Curioushan

Curioushan New Member

Well, in theory, you can snort virtually any drug you can find on the market, if you spare some time to grind it finely. :) Another question is how much sense and effect it would make. As far as I know, it wouldn’t make none with Vyvanse. Hope this answers your question.

Dynagree likes this.
  3. Dynagree

Dynagree New Member

Haha, I appreciate your good sense of humor. :)Yes, this sort of answers my question, but only partially. I mean, what makes you so sure it wouldn’t work with Vyvanse while it does work with other kinds of drugs? Again, this is just for the sake of mere curiosity and for research purposes. :)