Dbx-13: a scam or a miracle cure?

Discussion in 'Diabetes' started by Edensto, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Edensto

Edensto New Member

Hey guys. I’m a person who has type 2 diabetes, and as such, I am quite careful with what I eat and what kind of drugs and supplements I take. Not so long ago I’ve heard about this drug (a supplement, panacea, whatever) called Dbx-13. The ads actually go as far as saying that it’s your special brand new cure-all that will help you reverse your diabetes till you forget what it is. I’m always very distrustful when it comes to such statements, especially regarding a remedy for such a serious condition as diabetes. Has anyone tried it or knows anyone who tried it?

2. Leonaris

Leonaris New Member

Well, just like you, I get really suspicious when they try to convince me that the drug they sell cures everything and at once. I haven’t heard much about Dbx-13, but what I did hear raises a lot of questions. Apparently it’s all-natural and innovative, but I’m not sure about whether it really cures diabetes.

Edensto likes this.
  3. Comniole

Comniole New Member

I’ve looked it up and found quite a lot of information on Dbx-13, both very interesting and dubious. It seems to contain some ingredients that really have proved to be effective in diabetes treatment. But how effective it is overall is a mystery to me. I haven’t found a lot of reliable testimonials.

Edensto likes this.
  4. Edensto

Edensto New Member

That’s interesting, thanks. And what kind of ingredients are there in this Dbx-13?

Comniole likes this.
  5. Comniole

Comniole New Member

Well, that’s the odd part: after searching for some information about Dbx-13 on the web, I found some saying that it contains 11 ingredients that are very efficient for diabetes treatment, but I have not found any information whatsoever on what those ingredients are exactly. That’s strange and raises lots of questions.

Edensto likes this.
  6. Edensto

Edensto New Member

Strange indeed, at the very least. The more I learn about this Dbx-13 thing (or would it be correct to say “the less I learn”?), the more sure I get it’s some kind of scam, or even just another myth. I mean, even if it was a scam, there would certainly be a lot of ads with it, right? They usually commercialize those things widely. But no; all I can hear are hazy rumors and no direct, trustworthy information whatsoever. Things like these really piss me off, as a person who knows what diabetes really is. Why would they even spread such rumors?

Rage and Comniole like this.
  7. WittyAl

WittyAl New Member

I actually think that there can be two reasons why information about Dbx-13 is scarce. First, they don’t make it anymore. You may only try to guess why (hint: they’ve put a stop to it due to obvious scam). Second, it never existed and it’s really one of those myths about just another miraculous cure-all.

Edensto and Comniole like this.
  8. Comniole

Comniole New Member

I guess they do it for an obvious reason: people still like to believe in miracles.

9. Rage

Rage New Member

Yes, it seems to be just a scam. It can be bought only on Amazon.com. This reason led me to such an opinion because it is pretty strange that Dbx-13 is absent on the list of well-established online pharmacies.