H86 cancer treatment med. Where can I buy it?

Discussion in 'Cancer' started by Curioushan, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Curioushan

Curioushan New Member

I guess some of you may know what it feels like when someone you love gets diagnosed with cancer. A very close friend of mine has been fighting cancer for some time now and recently I’ve heard him talking about this H86 cancer cure (they also call it Avemar) that seems to work wonders. Let’s get it straight: I love my friend dearly and I want nothing more than to see him recovered and healthy, but I don’t believe in miracles and don’t trust ads. I don’t want him to spend a lot of money on some placebo stuff. Still, he asked me to find out where I can buy it. Does anyone know anything about H86 and where it can be purchased?

2. Leonaris

Leonaris New Member

I’ve actually read about H86 a couple of months ago. It’s a wheat germ extract that’s supposed to cure cancer and autoimmune diseases like lupus. I haven’t seen it on any online pharmacies, but you can go to their website avemar dot com and see if they sell it at your location.

3. Comniole

Comniole New Member

I’m really sorry about your friend and yes, I can understand what it’s like. I can also understand that a person who has cancer would do anything to try and cure, but you do need to do a lot of research on this H86 before buying it and using it.

4. Edensto

Edensto New Member

Where do you live? I’ve found an Australian site selling this stuff.

5. Curioushan

Curioushan New Member

Unfortunately, both me and my friend live in US, but thanks a lot.

Edensto likes this.
  6. Curioushan

Curioushan New Member

Thanks so much. These are my thoughts about this H86 exactly.

Comniole likes this.