How much Xanax would I need to take to get high?

Discussion in 'ADHD and Anxiety' started by Celight, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Celight

Celight New Member

Hi all. First of all, I want to say that I don’t want to offend anyone here, I’m just asking for some information, that’s all. I’ve got a nephew with ADHD so I know what it’s like. Personally, I don’t have ADHD or any anxiety disorders, but I’ve recently stumbled upon a discussion of Xanax and its buzz. What I’d like to know is, is it really possible to get high while taking Xanax? How powerful is the effect, how soon does it kick in and how long does it last? I’d really appreciate answers from people who had actual experience with Xanax.

2. Inderson

Inderson New Member

Threads like this one do surprise me, to say the least. If you want to get high off something, get some weed, man. In my opinion, trying to use meds like Xanax to get high is weird. If you do want to feel the buzz, you can try 3-5 mg dosage.

3. Celight

Celight New Member

First off, thanks for your answer. Second, take it easy, man. :) I’ve just heard about people taking Xanax to feel some mild perk and got curious. Just for your information, there are lots of people out there who use drugs not because they need medical treatment (and I am not talking about junkies). ;)

4. Inderson

Inderson New Member

So you want to take Xanax just for fun and sure you won’t get addicted?

5. Celight

Celight New Member

I’ve never said I wanted to take Xanax, either for fun or medical purposes. :)