Online-pills.com pharmacy

Discussion in 'Online Pharmacies' started by Leonaris, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Leonaris

Leonaris New Member

So I used this online-pills.com online pharmacy a couple of times and frankly speaking, so far I had no reason whatsoever to say it’s not legit (well, at least they don’t offer to sell any prescription drugs without any medication orders). But I’m still new to this way of buying drugs and wonder how safe it is. Has anyone here ever used online-pills. com, or any other online pharmacy, for that matter? A question to those who use these online drugstores a lot: how can you tell which online pharmacy is legit and which one is shifty? I’ll appreciate all answers, thanks!

2. Comniole

Comniole New Member

Well, I think that the first and most vivid sign of an online pharmacy being totally NOT legit is if they claim they sell drugs without prescription or at much lower price than at regular drug stores. Don’t be tempted by low prices! They usually mean they will try to scam you or sell counterfeit drugs.

Leonaris likes this.
  3. Leonaris

Leonaris New Member

Thanks! That’s a great piece of advice. Have you ever used online-pills dot com?

Comniole likes this.
  4. Comniole

Comniole New Member

I’ve never used online-pills pharmacy but know a couple of people who bought some supplements from them and were quite satisfied both with purchase and service. Apparently, those didn’t need any prescription, so I can’t say what their policy is like as to rx medications. I guess it’s safe to say they are legit.

Leonaris likes this.
  5. Leonaris

Leonaris New Member

I’ll do some further research on the subject then, thanks.