What does Adderall feel like?

Discussion in 'ADHD and Anxiety' started by Comniole, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Comniole

Comniole New Member

I know this question may sound weird, but the thing is, I’ve read a lot of information about Adderall online and found it kind of controversial and sometimes confusing. In fact, even some threads on this forum confirm this. :) Some say it really stimulates nervous system, some say it makes them drowsy. Some claim it has a lot of heavy side effects, others say you can actually get high off it. What I’m interested to hear is some information from people who did really take Adderall. What does it feel like? Does it really help you with what issues you have?

2. Inderson

Inderson New Member

I feel like I could write a book on the effects of Adderall. In fact, it depends greatly on how much of it you take. If you take no more than 10 mg, you might feel just a small boost to your performance and general state, but if the dosage is higher (25 mg and more), the effect can be powerful. It actually feels amazing — you can work for hours, get really focused on whatever you are doing, perform better in so many other things. Which actually makes Adderall dangerous, because aside from getting addicted, you may also get insomnia, headaches, tiredness and loss of appetite.

Comniole likes this.
  3. Comniole

Comniole New Member

Yeah, I’ve heard quite a lot about methamphetamines and about their side effects, leaving alone the addiction issue. There are so many meth clinics for a reason, right? I’ve been recommended to take Adderall but have been having second thoughts lately. Have you been taking it for a long time?

4. Rage

Rage New Member

Why do you need Adderall? Do you suffer from ADHD? If you wished to increase your productivity and mental activity, I would recommend you to try some nootropics. They don’t cause any addiction and many of them are harmless.